How star ratings are calculated. Canister Filter Perfection. By JtothaK - July 27, 2012. I've been rocking dual 2217s in my 90g tang cichlid tank (40-50 fish) for the past 3 years.
- Eheim Classic Canister Filters - A Guide To Setup, Maintanence & Tips And Tricks The Eheim canisters work on a bottom to top system - this means that the water enters the bottom and. Eheim Canister 2213 / Classic 250.
- Eheim Classic 250 - 2213. Shaz Tech the instructions are terrible, I'm looking for an instructional video haha. Read more Show less. Reply · 1.
- Литров, EM2215 на 150-200 литров, EM2217 на 250 -300 литров, EM2250 Принцип действия Eheim Classic следующий: фильтр должен быть Фирменная инструкция для моделей 2213-2217 предполагает два.
- EHEIM classic – the millionfold tried and tested external filter range from the Versatile accessories; 5 models: 50-150, 80- 250, 120-350, 180-600, 300-1500 l.
- Фильтры EHEIM classic, как уже видно из их названия, имеют классическую конструкцию. EHEIM classic 250 (2213 020) Аквариум 80 - 250 литров. В паспорте есть инструкция на русском языке, где, в том числе и на картинках.
This video gives detailed instructions on the assembly of the Eheim 2215 How to Set Up & Install the Eheim 2217 Classic Canister Filter Big. Learn how to set-up and maintain the Eheim Classic Canister filter.
This video gives detailed instructions on the assembly of the Eheim 2215 How to Set Up & Install the Eheim 2217 Classic Canister Filter Big.
Eheim Classic 2213 - внешний фильтр для аквариумов до 250 л + губки и бионаполнитель Eheim Substrate Pro, внешние фильтры Eheim Classic.
3 years of running every single day with not one single issue, ever. This is definitely a testament to Teutonic engineering. One of the 2217s contain the Coco Puff looking bio balls etc. the other contains.
I've been rocking dual 2217s in my 90g tang cichlid tank (40-50 fish) for the past 3 years3 years of running every single day with not one single issue, ever. This is definitely a testament to Teutonic engineering. One of the 2217s contain the Coco Puff looking bio balls etc. the other contains ultra-cheap polyester pillow fill for mechanical filtration.
I clean my filters every 6 months and have had exactly no problems. Should I clean more often? Perhaps, but the results speak for themselves and that is 3 years of extremely happy, constantly breeding, Tanganyika Cichlids.
Even after a power outage, the filters fire right back up. Silent operation to boot, with two of them running, I can't hear them. I use extra virgin olive oil to lube the o-rings which has worked well.
Sometimes after a cleaning, getting them to prime isn't super easy but it's something I have to deal with only twice a year. Since the volume of the canister is so large, once bacteria have established the filter media, they can handle just about any bio load you can throw at them. Tip number one - If you're establishing a new tank, check out Dr. Chris Cow's article on "fishless" cycling. I followed that method and aside from whether or not you see using starter fish as being inhumane the fact of the matter is that fishless cycling is much more of an exacting science as the addition of ammonia is easily and exactly measured. Be sure to use pure ammonia with no additives and once your ammonia and nitrite levels are at 0ppm, you're in business. It took my 90 gallon with no seed media around a month to fully establish and cycle (i.
ammonia and nitrite=0ppm).
With bacteria laden seed media, you could probably cut your cycle time in half. I found pure ammonia at Ace. Lastly, here's tip number two.
As soon as you open the box, pull out the instruction manual and throw it in the garbage. Next, web search for "Eheim 2217 set up" or a similar verbiage and use the videos, web instructions, etc. to set up and prime this thing. Finally, a pet peeve of mine: even though the instructions that come with the Eheim 2217 are absolutely worthless, there is no excuse in this day and age to complain about the lack of information when one has internet searches at his/her disposal.
It took me all of 30 seconds to find step by step instructions with pictures and videos on how to set these things up, clean them, and prime them. Bottom-line: The design and engineering of the classic line is as close to perfection that a canister filter can offer. Reliable; effective; quiet; simple; powerful. This is one product that is truly deserving of 5 stars. 50 of 52 people found this review helpful.